2019 Ladbrokes Mornington Cup Day - Spin to Win
Register your details below and we will call you if you are a winner!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
See Terms and Conditions
2019 Ladbrokes Mornington Cup Day - Spin to Win!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rules on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
- By entering into the 2019 Ladbrokes Mornington Cup Day – Spin to Win! (The Promotion), you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the Promotion terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Victoria Amateur Turf Club (incorporating Melbourne Racing Club) trading as Melbourne Racing Club of Gate 22, Station Street, Caulfield VIC 3162. ABN 96 267 203 634 (the Promoter).
- Entrants in the Promotion must be strictly 18 or over to enter.
- Entry in the Promotion is only open to residents of Australia excluding:
- management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including the prize supplier);
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 5(a) of these terms and conditions (including natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter));
- persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter;
- persons who have been evicted from Caulfield Racecourse; and
- any other persons deemed ineligible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
- In order to gain entry into the Promotion (an Entry), an Eligible Entrant must complete the online entry form at http://mrc.racing.com/spintowin and successfully submit their entry with all required details prior to or whilst attending Ladbrokes Mornington Cup Day on Saturday 23rd March 2019(the Race Day).
- The Promotion is open from Friday 22nd March 10am until 5pm on the 23rd of March 2019 (the Entry Period).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including but not limited to entrant identity and location) and disqualify any entrant who is not an Eligible Entrant or who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Prize and Prize Draw
- The Promoter will conduct random electronic draws of Eligible Entrants present on the Race Day throughout the Race Day.
- The Promoter will notify each winner by phone call as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Each winner who presents themselves to MRC staff at the location instructed within 30 minutes of the phone call will be entitled to spin the wheel provided at Mornington Racecourse to randomly select one (1) of the following prizes:
- $10 Cash
- $20 Cash
- $50 Cash
- $100 Cash
- $200 Cash
- 2 Tickets to any session of Whisky Wine & Fire 2019
- 2 Tickets to The Peninsula Picnic 2019
- MRC Merchandise
- $10 Venue Voucher
- $20 Venue Voucher
- $100 Venue Voucher
- Free Drink Voucher
- An Eligible Entrant may only enter once each Race Day. An Eligible Entrant may be selected as a winner more than once on Race Day.
- Cash prizes and Venue Vouchers are not limited to redemption on the Race Day. Free drink voucher is to be redeemed at the Race Day.
- The total value of each prize is up to $200 (incl GST).
- Winners must spin the wheel safely and not tamper with the wheel otherwise the Promoter, at its complete discretion, retains the right to deem their prize void or require a re-spin.
- Except as expressly provided as part of the prize, the Prize does not include transfers to and from Caulfield and Mornington Racecourse or any food and beverages at Race Days.
- In the event a winner cannot be contacted or does not return phone calls or visit wheel location within 5 minutes of receiving notice, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, elect to re-allocate the spin of the wheel to a new winner and will use reasonable endeavours to notify the original winner of the re-allocation.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize at its complete discretion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize. To the extent permitted by law: (a) the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability of the prize; and (b) no compensation will be payable if, for any reason, a Race Day does not go ahead, a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to use the Prize as stated.
- The Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward. If the Prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees (as defined below) or other applicable law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, members and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; any tax liability incurred by any entrant; any prize(s); or participation in or use of the prize. In these terms and conditions, 'Consumer Guarantees' mean the consumer guarantees which apply to the supply of products or services under the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule 2 to the Promotion and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic), as amended from time to time, or other similar legislation of a State or Territory of Australia.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any participation in the Promotion (including refusing entry to Caulfield Racecourse to any person including a prize winner) to anyone deemed to be displaying abusive language, displaying unsafe, drunken or inappropriate behaviour at Mornington Racecourse or who otherwise has potential (in the Promoter’s absolute discretion) to in any way damage the brand, reputation or image of the Promoter or any of its sponsors.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the application process or who has breached these terms and conditions, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if deemed necessary. The Promoter shall much such determination in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and will release the Promoter from all claims that the entrant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with the entrant's participation in the Promotion (including the Prize) and will indemnify and will keep indemnified the Promoter in respect of any claim by any person arising as a result of or in connection with the entrant's participation in the Promotion (including the Prize).
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time and for any reason.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, misplaced or misdirected entries.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria and each entrant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.